Tuesday 16 August 2011

Barry M and Update!

Hi Girlys! 

It's been ages since my last blog! I can't believe how long it has been, and I am truly sorry for all the time I have been away, I totally owe it to all of my gorgeous members. I've been really busy, but now I'm enjoying the summer holidays, well when i say summer it isn't very summery. 

So this month I have been loving barry m nail polish, and at superdrug their doing a 2 for £4.99 deal on selected barry m nail polishes! Which is really good value, since each nail polish retails at £2.99.  
So here's the two I picked up! 

Name: Peach Melba 318 
Review: I really love this colour, but you need to use two coats, to get a nice finish. The bottle is really nice, and a generous size! Love it! 
Price: £2.99 orginally! 




 

Name: Mushroom 310
Review: At first I wasn't too sure about this colour, it doesn't really suit my skin colour, as I'am pretty pale. However, it is really pretty, and only need one coat to look amazing. The bottle again is a very generous size. 
Price: £2.99 orginally 









I'd like to apologies in advance for the quality of the pictures, I was using my phone and it been a new phone, i thought the quality would have been a bit better, and is quick and easy. Can't wait to get back into blogging! 




No comments:

Post a Comment