Thursday 23 June 2011

Update + Cath Kidston!

Hey Girls + Guys!

Sorry I haven't had a blog for ages! I truly am sorry about that I've been so, so, so busy! So this blog is just an update about what I've been doing. Basically last weekend I've been dancing and I did this really long walk, on saturday and camped then walked on sunday! So yeah, I've been busy, I also have been doing homework and dancing all night, and homework during in the week, so this is basically the only free time I have had all week. I have also started my GCSE's which is super scary! I'am doing cooking, geography and pe as my options.

So onto some more intresting stuff, I got my Cath Kidston catalogue and there is a sale! There is up to 50% off on products like: phone cases, camera cases, laundry items, clothing ect... Also there is £5 off fabric, which is great as my mum said she'd make me some cushion!

Sorry it's only a quick one!

Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment