Sunday 29 May 2011

Bored, Shops you may not of heard of!

Hey Guys (Its me again!)

Okay, I couldnt stop myself from doing another blog I'm addicted! So my second blog of today will be about shops you may have or may not have heard of! I'm really excited to be sharing some of my all time favourite shops with you! Some of you may have heard of some of the shops but looking at my stats I have quite a few viewers from Germany, which I find super exciting, so I want to appeal more to them too! Lets get this show on the road, by starting with an old favourite!


It sells some wonderful floral items, which includes bags, purses, makeup bags, clothes, gadget cases and all at wonderful price range. You can view the whole collection at Cathkidston.com! You can also purchase a wide  range of fabric, although a little pricey it is extremly lovely!

Here are a few items I love!





Next on my list is the a gorgeous little shop, which I adore! I haven't as yet bought any items from it, but I defiently will be! Dollybowbow.com do a wide range of vintage necklaces, rings, headbands and clothing, it's too good to miss. Visit TODAY!

Thats all for now on my shops you may not have heard of!

lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment