Monday 30 May 2011

I'm Back :)

Hey Guys!

I'm back and totally bored again. So I understand how you may feel, bored? Me too, so on todays blog post I will lisT 20 things to do when your bored. (Please note: dont do any these things if you know it is a risk to your health or with out your parents permission if you under 16) 
Okay with that that out of the way, lets get started: 

  1. Make a mood board of all your favourite things (themes: your favourite hobbie, picture with friends and family, your favourite clothes brands) 
  2. If you have you Wii and mario kart play worldwide against loads of other people or ask your friends over for a big battle and have popcorn! 
    1. If you have any sims game (this can be sims, sims 2 or sims 3) designs your dream house and family! 
  3. Tidy your room and put all your good unwanted things on ebay (check if it's ok with your parents first!) 
  4. If you have a trampoline make a rountine up to your favourite music and perform it to your family or friends.
  5. If your on holiday and I know this sounds crazy but do all your homework, so on the days you are doing stuff you don't have to worry about homework!
  6. Get some old home videos and watch them.
  7. Make a CD with somebody special's favourite songs on it and give to them as a gift.
  8. Make a youtube video
  9. Go for a bike ride with your family or friends!
  10. Go shopping!
  11. If your a girl experiment with different hairstyle you can find loads of cute ones on youtube on bubz beauty!
  12. Make a blog like myself its a fun way to keep yourself entertained.
  13. Go swimming with friend or family!
  14. Ask a friend over, its always more fun with a friend and their probably bored too!
  15. Play with your younger brothers and sisters.
  16. If you've got a XBOX play on live your friends!
  17. If your girly paint your toenails with cool designs
  18. Find an old tshirt and customize it into a new one
  19. On paper draw some outfits!

Sorry, some of the suck! Remeber that I am ambassador for www.eyeko.com and my ambassaor code is E16202 and if you use my code you get  a free gift with purchases over £15 and its worldwide so dont worry if your not English! Please check it out I'd be so greatful. Please comment if you use my code or have any  further questions

lots of love

www.eyeko.com ambassador code: E16202


5 comments:

  1. Love your post- and your blog for that matter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapa, me gusta este post!! I like your blog!
    Look at mi blog and if you like it, we can follow our blogs.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaa... I was really bored today but I'm sure these will keep me occupied :)) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks faye <3
    and sure i will do marcela (I can speak a bit of spanish too, I'll have to practise on you)

    ReplyDelete