Sunday 29 May 2011

Whats in my dance bag

Hey Guys!

As I promised, I'm back with my whats in my dance post. I thought I'd make this post to help begineers or for anybody intrest know what a dancer or myself put in their dance bag and why. I'll try include links of places you can get the items from and the general price. Okay, so heres my dance bag 

(I really don't know where or how much this cost as I got it for Christmas I'm guessing its around the £20 mark) 

Okay lets start

  • The first thing I have is some capezio leather ballet shoes (I payed £7.95 for these)
  • Capezio tan foot undeez (These are basically underwear for you feet which help you turn, I bought these for £8)
  • My dance school leotard and wrap skirt (This is complusary for me but you can buy different styles from discount dance)
  • My dance schools jazz leotard 
  • Some dance cycle shorts (I think they were about £12 pounds from the lady who runs the dance shop at my dance school)
  • Capezio split sole jazz shoes (I payed £14.95)
  • Some leg warmers (£2 but you can these from almost every dance shop)
  • Some ballet tights (£8 yes I know there expensive for tights but there seriously worth it!)
  • Hollister navy blue skinny tracksuit bottoms (£30 great for dancing, just make sure there not too tight)
  • Hollister spray (£8 or £12 for 2, defiently recommended especially after dance)
  • Spair pair of old ballet shoes (You can never have too many)
  • Capezio tap shoes (about £20 pounds anywhere, discount dance is a good one!)
  • Deodrant (Every dancer needs it!)
  • Notebook and pen (Just a small one just in case!)
  • Spair hair grips, bobbles ect.. (50 hair grips £1 primark, and 50 bobbles all different sizes primark £1)
  • Ballet word (Print of the internet, just great to have generally)
  • Jazz pants (Just in case)
  • Capezio sleekers (around £8 great shoes!)
  • Lucazade sport and chocolate (Great to keep you going and great alternative instead of water!)

Haha I hope you liked my post, feel free to comment with any questions. Remeber stay tuned for tommorows blog of cool shops and products you might never of heard of!

lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment