Tuesday 31 May 2011

Simple Skin Care and Name that cat!

Hey Guys!

It's me again (the one who can't spell!)! Wow I can't believe the views and comments of the blog has gone up dramtically it the past 24 hours and I finally have my first THREE followers, thank you so much guys. And to say thank you so much too everybody who has viewed my blog, I've got a new competition which is called "name that cat!". Basically below I have include a picture of my cat which name begins with J thats the only clue I'm giving you! The winners blog will feature on all my posts for a whole 2 weeks!
Please comment with name suggestions.
Hint: Begins with a J

Okay next on todays blog is a review of simple skin care's spotless skin triple action face wash. It's such a great product and unlike other spot care products it doesnt burn your skin once you've put it on and  it basically feels like goo on  your face. It's also great for people with senstive skin! It's got no perfume or colour and has zinc PCA which absorbs excess oils on your face. The witch hazel tones and tightens pores to stop more dirt getting it! It retails at about £5 to £8 which I think is great considering what it contains and usually sensitive skin products are usually more than normal products, so its great! You can pick this product up from boots and superdrug and the simple online shop. The design on the packaging could be a little nicer but all in all a great product!


Great Product: **** (4star)

Thats all for now guys, thank you so much for you making my blog a sucess and also dont forget my eyeko ambassador code is E16202, read more on blog post www.eyeko.com

Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment