Saturday 28 May 2011

Hi Guys

Hey Guys!

I'm so excited to be writing my first ever blog post! So yeah I thought I'd tell you a bit about myself. Ok, lets start with the basics my name is Holly  (Holly with a y) and I'm 14 years old, and I live in England. I'm also starting my GCSES soon which is super scary, but if any of you have any tips on revision or how to cram everything in, please comment and let me know. As you can guess by my name I'm a dancer. I do many styles of dance which are: ballet (hence the name), jazz, street, modern, freestyle, tap, musical theatre and rehersals ect.. *breathe* haha! Another thing you should know about me is I really can't spell! So all comments are welcome with spelling mistakes. Basically on the blog I'll be telling you all about me and suggesting fun things to do and loads of girly things. Thats all for now, stay tune for tommorows post which is "whats in my dance bag!" 

lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment