Thursday 2 June 2011

Diary of a Whimpy Kid 2 + Britains Got Talent + Old nail varnish!

Hey Guys

I'm so sorry I didnt make a blog yesteday I went to the cinema to see Diary of a Whimpy Kid 2 (Roderick rules!) with my friend it was soo good and extremly funny. I recommend it hugely to anybody who doesnt take stuff too seriously and loves a good comedy. It is also really relistic and stuff what could happen in real life! It's about the battle beetween the siblings which personally myself I can't relate to as I am an only child, but I liked it as I could see what it would be like if I had one! The kids who play the character are believe it or not just one year younger than me (13) it does look like a film for little kids but really its not, its so funny. Thats why I'd rate it ***** (5stars!)

Next to Britain's Got Talent, if you aren't British and would like to see the show just go on www.youtube.com and search Britain's Got Talent 2011 to see some of the acts! I must admit I'm loving this years Britain's Got Talent it's so entertaining and I've got to say I've got a soft spot for Angela and Teddy, aww bless them (Search on youtube!) ! But the acts what have gone through to the final are amazing! Now to Simon's BIG SUPRISE, what do you think it is hmm I'm not sure let me know by commenting!

So thought you girlys would love this one! By the way I got this off snog marry aviod so if you watch it you will already know about it! So your favourite nail varnish has gone all gloopy and crusty and has seen better day, all you need to do is add 1 DROP of nail varnish remover to your nail varnish, put the lid on, shake it.... and it's as good as new! By the way I've never tried this myself but on snog marry aviod it looked to have worked!

Hope you liked todays blog, as I keep mentioning don't forget I'm ambassador for www.eyeko.com and my ambassador code is E16202 recieve a free gift when you spend £15 or more with my code! Please have a look theres some lovely products, and dont forget to insert my ambassador code at  the checkout which again is E16202 . Thank You! 

Lots of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment