Friday 3 June 2011

Just Quick Blog Post Gorgeous Weather!

Hey Again

I can't believe this is my 10th post! Sorry it only going to be a quick one as the weather outside is gorgeous for British weather anyway! So I'm putting my shorts on and making the most of it with my friends! Hope your all well and enjoying the weather, just to let you guys know  I won't be posting as regularly as I am now after Sunday, as I'm back to school on Monday and starting my GCSES (important exams and coursework) so I'm going to have a lot of work! I also dance every night of the week apart from Sundays which is my relaxing day! So anyway the days I will be probably posting blogs is on a Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and a Sunday! I'll try my best to post on the other day but it doesn't look promising  as I practically dance all night! However, please keep viewing the blog and commenting. Thank you so much guys!

Enjoy the weather

No comments:

Post a Comment