Friday 3 June 2011

New Look!

Hey Guys!

So today I was just playing around with the design of the blog and added some cool new gadget and background to give the blog a whole new look! I hope you like it, as it took me a little while, I wanted to go for a more proffesional look, which Iam hoping (fingers crossed) that it has been succesful. The only problem is I am struggling with making individual pages, can anybody help?Please comment on how, thanks so much guys, whoever helps I will advertise their blog or blogs if it's more than 1 person! I am so excited the blog has got more than 5o views in less than it's first week thanks so so much guys. Thank you so much for keeping visiting my blog every view means so much to me! Please comment on what you think of the new blog, and leave your blog name I  will visit, follow and even advertise your blog if you want free of charge. (Maxium of 15 blogs only!)

Lots of love

3 comments:

  1. The new background looks great :) & all you need to do to make new pages is go to your blogs dashboard, click on 'edit posts' and then 'edit pages'. That's where you can make individual pages, hope that helps :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, its so pretty.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much day by diva!
    and helen thank you too!
    Sorry I couldn't reply earlier I've just fixed my comments.

    Love
    Holly x

    ReplyDelete