Tuesday 7 June 2011

Sorry!

Hey Guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in ages, I've been so busy schools started! So as I treat I've made two new pages, and this blog post. I'd like to start off by saying I'm so sorry for not replying to any of your comments, my comments has gone weird I go to post the comment then it says need to sign in, I then sign in and it says I need to sign in again! So sorry again!

I'm really stuck on what to do this blog post about so it got be thinking about what to do. Then it came to me, I'd like to review a new cath kidston item, called the gadget case. This is what it looks like:

It is great quality, the outside is made of oil cloth, like a plastic materal. The floral design is gorgeous and the name to describe it on the Cath Kidston website "Electric Flowers". Inside is a white soft materal, it has padding so it's great to store your gadgets in and the padding is just in case it falls. There is also a pocket, I use this for my camera batteries, as I use it for my camera.

On the the outside there is a long white thin strap, which is great for when your site- seeing, so you can keep it out of the way. The strap can be taken off so you can store it in your bag! The materal is really good quality, and  the zip and inside has the cath kidston logo on it. The zip is extremly strong, the only downside is the white strap can easily get dirty, if you use it a lot. But it is extremly good quality, never the less. I'd rate this product ****1/2 (4 1/2 star) 

Thank You Guys! 

Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment