Tuesday 14 June 2011

OMG GUYS!

I'm so sorry i haven't done a blog in aggeeeesss!
Last weekend I went on english trip with school for 2 nights, and today I'm really not feeling well! But, you guys still deserve your blog, no matter how ill I am! So today I'm going to review the hollister items I have.
(I'm not bragging in any way, I just want to share what I have with you!)


Item 1: Hollister light pink flipflops
Price: £12
(I know the  price is a little exspensive but their really good quality!)
Review: Really recommended, great quality and always looks good. I would only recommend getting a darker shade of colour because my light pink ones have gone dirty.
(4 stars)

Item 2: Hollister navy blue polo
Price: £19
Review: Really good, nice to wear for casual. But the materail doesn't stretch at all so if you've got a pear shaped figure get the next size up so it's not too tight
(4 stars)

Item 3: Hollister navy blue skinny leg sweatpants
Price: not sure as an xmas gift  but guessing around £32
Review: Really good product! Great for lounge wear and sport! If you like them baggy get next size up, and it has really soft material.
(5 stars)

Item 4: Hollister cream vest top with cream flower on right hand strap
Price £18
Review: Really good top, nice for going out in and the flower really finish it off! It molds to the body so it is fairly tight it certain places
(5 star)

Item 5: Hollister hot pant shorts navy blue
Price: around £20
Review: Really great for wearing over bikini bottoms, but wouldn't wear on their own as really short. But other may disagree, it personal opinion, great beach and holiday wear
(4 star)

Item 6: Hollister Laguna Beach Spray
Price: £8 a bottle or £12 for two
Review:  Lovely, lovely smell and cheap for what it is. A lot in the bottle and great to freshen clothes up. Great for dancer and people who play sport to use after. It has fairly flowery smell but not over powering.
(5 star)

these where a few of my items I have bought from the shop, you can view all the items at www.hollister.com
which is great! Thank you for been  so paitent with this blog, and I love you all who have taken time to visit. I'll try post more often.

Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment